This is one of the oldest church in the province of Bulacan. As the population grow, a chapel was constructed under the parochial jurisdiction of San Rafael. In 1809 up to 1911, Father Juan dela Rosa was named as the first Filipino priest of the town. According to the locals near this church, the construction of this church and convent started 1691 but due to some economic problems encountered in 1734, it wasn’t finished. The style of the facade is simple, almost has the same appearance with the other old churches in the Province.